Laureato Solutions is a prominent Workforce Solutions company headquartered in Northern Virginia. Our expertise lies in delivering innovative technology solutions that elevate workforce performance and productivity across various industries. We are committed to optimizing work processes and enhancing employee efficiency. Our collaborative work environment empowers our team members to drive impactful changes through their specialized skills and creative thinking. With a diverse range of clients and industries, we are dedicated to shaping a future where work is efficient, effective, and engaging.
NO Experience required; We will train you!
- Daily operation of a remote on-road motor vehicle emissions sensor.
- Daily set up and break down of on road remote sensing equipment.
- Compile and deliver collected emissions data periodically, as instructed.
- Support data processing activities as needed.
- Satisfactorily complete ongoing on the job training with remote sensing van and equipment.
- Maintain service log on company vehicle and activity log on data collection.
- Drive to designated data collection sites.
- No weekends required.
- Always keep personal safety as the priority by following personal safety procedures.
- Follow proper procedures; operate remote sensing equipment at designated sites as directed by administrator/supervisor.
- Follow local codes, and safety procedures, erect proper signage and cones for equipment set up.
- Maintain contact with administrator/supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned by administrator/supervisor
- Verbal and written English communications skills.
- Team Player
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Effectively communicate equipment problems to technical support personnel.
- Problem solving skills.
- Good organizational and housekeeping skills.
- Ability to work scheduled shift, alone with minimal supervision.
How to Apply: If you are a motivated and compassionate Dental Assistant looking to join a dedicated team and contribute to providing exceptional dental care, we invite you to apply. Please send your resume and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and why you are interested in this position to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the “Apply Now” button. Include “Dental Assistant Application – [Your Full Name]” in the subject line. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Laureato Solutions – Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences. We look forward to considering you for this rewarding opportunity!