- September 17, 2023
- Posted by: laureatosolutions
NO Experience required; We will train you!
- Daily operation of a remote on-road motor vehicle emissions sensor.
- Daily set up and break down of on road remote sensing equipment.
- Compile and deliver collected emissions data periodically, as instructed.
- Support data processing activities as needed.
- Satisfactorily complete ongoing on the job training with remote sensing van and equipment.
- Maintain service log on company vehicle and activity log on data collection.
- Drive to designated data collection sites.
- No weekends required.
- Always keep personal safety as the priority by following personal safety procedures.
- Follow proper procedures; operate remote sensing equipment at designated sites as directed by administrator/supervisor.
- Follow local codes, and safety procedures, erect proper signage and cones for equipment set up.
- Maintain contact with administrator/supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned by administrator/supervisor.
- Verbal and written English communications skills.
- Team Player
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Effectively communicate equipment problems to technical support personnel.
- Problem solving skills.
- Good organizational and housekeeping skills.
- Ability to work scheduled shift, alone with minimal supervision.
Job Category: Labor
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lorton Virginia